
Well its been a long time, but the latest ultrasound pictures are here. The first news, which I'm sure you've all been waiting for, is an update on the babies health. The ultrasound that was used was pretty awesome, the have one on the ISS. It can show really great detail and there is a setting that lets you pick a color of moving fluid, while its moving on the screen. So, we got to see the tiny 4 chambered heart pump blood. The spine, kidneys and umbilical chord arteries all looked good aswell. Her, that's right HER, bladder was full during the ultrasound, as the doc pointed out on the screen. Now I'll go over what you see in the pictures.

The first picture is the baby sucking her thumb, you can see some bones in her face and some baby back ribs, ha ha ha. The second picture is the baby with her fist under her chin (like the thinker). The third picture is a zoomed out picture of the baby, you can see the spine and most of the baby. I removed the fourth picture since it appears it was from a previous ultrasound and somehow they just gave it to us anyway. It was of a baby's foot, but I still gaurantee that she still does have feet. In case you've missed my subliminal messages, the baby is a girl. We are very happy that she's healthy and can't wait to meet her when she arrives. We will register for things and think of names now, we'll add a link to the registry to this site, if you're interested.
3 comments:
I've just let Steve know he lost the bet. I figured it was a girl with all the morning sickness....
How do you feel about never worn just washed baby clothes? Since we didn't know I ended up getting girl and boy clothes and couldn't return the washed ones.
Interesting, the last picture says Meredith Smith. John, have you been going to other ultrasounds?
Congratulations!
How exciting! Glad to know a girl will be around to keep our boys in line! Should be lots of fun.
Post a Comment