Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Evey April 25 - May 11

Here are some movies and picts of Evey from April 25 to May 11. The first picture is of Uncle Matt and Evey during his and Maddy's visit for a week at the beginning of May. The second picture is of Maddy and Evey (and Sampson). The third pict is of Evey getting dried off after a bath. The fourth picture is of Evey petting Sampson. The fifth picture is of Daddy and Evey in her spring dress, which she is now too big for. The video is of Evey talking to Daddy and Mommy.



















4 comments:

John Y said...

I swear, she outgrows an outfit every day.

Gretchen said...

We've been squeezing Owen into the same 12 month onesie once a month for pictures. The timeline should be comical. Of course I had to pick a gerber one which probably is more a 3-6 month size.

Baby clothes sizing is crazy. It makes no sense to me at all.

I think Evey is longer than Owen. Will have to see next week.

Unknown said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA I Love it!!! She is sooo big now. The chat is hilarious. You're getting it big girl!

Unknown said...

Oh, that is the happiest baby taking a bath that I have ever seen. She is such a Happy Baby.