Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day :D


Hi Everyone ! Happy 4th of July :D Is it hot enough for ya ?
Here are some picts of Evey from today, in her 4th of July outfit from Grandma/Grandpa Fitz.
I also added some picts of her from yesterday, with her Daddy and her new Piano. The video is of Tummy Time from June 24.
If you click on the 'all pictures' link on the left of this webpage it will take you to our Picasa web albums, you should see that I put up an album of Evey for the June pictures, there are a bunch of picts and videos in there if you want more than what I've put up :D















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh angel face. You are getting soooo big. Smart too. Why crawl when you can use the blankie. Smart smart

Anthony said...

Best hat ever... so far.