Sunday, August 9, 2009

Evey Turns 6 Months Old

Hi All. Evey is 6 months old !!! YAY!!! I put up some picts taken since the last post. The first is of Evey's Daddy reading her a book about Sushi. I think it was a little too real as she tried to put the book in her mouth the whole time. The next two pictures is of a before and after shot of Evey when she was starting to eat some real food. She wasn't really into it at first but on the third day she really got into eating some carrots. We tried peas today, she doesn't seem to like them too much but we'll try again and see how she feels tomorrow. I put up a video of her eating some carrots after she starting liking them. I also put up a video of her sitting up by herself on the couch. Its not for very long but the doc says she's on schedule and she should soon be putting her own hands out to steady herself.

She had her 6 month check up during the week and the doc says Evey is doing fine. She is 27 inches long, putting her in the 83%, she weighs 16 lbs putting her in the 41% and her head circumference is 16 3/4 inches putting her in the 45%.










4 comments:

John Y said...

She liked carrots better than sweet potatoes. Strange stuff.

Unknown said...

Yes,carrots over sweet potatoes who figured. Dad does not really care for sweet potatoes either, maybe she got it from him. If so she will soon like peas and corn. But not creamed corn. :-)

Unknown said...

Sweetie!! I think you got more of it on your face than in your tummy. Ohhh myyy. I agree however, carrots are good by themselves. Sweet potatoes require butter, sugar and cinammon to be any good. Smart girl evey!!

Tanya said...

Love to watch Evey eat! Her Daddy didn't like peas either. Maybe peas are not baby friendly.
It seems she likes to have her picture taken. She does take a good picture!