Hi Everyone. Here are some picts and movies of Evey during July. Its one week until she's 6 mo. old and she's almost 16lbs. She can give raspberries and looks at you if you call her name, 'Evey'. She can spin around on the tummy time mat and can scoot just a little bit, not quite crawling yet, but getting closer. If you stand her up and let her grab onto your knee she can keep herself up for a little while. And if you hold her under her arms and walk her around the room she'll step along with you. She still loves jumping in her jumparoo. When she sees her Daddy she gives him raspberries so he'll do them back at her. She loves her Daddy's funny faces.We also did a photo shoot today. I uploaded the photos on to our Picasa web album site, just click on the 'all pictures' link on the left hand side of the screen. They are not in picture print out ratio, but you can cut them down to size if you want. They will also have some up on the photo store's webpage if you want to order some that are 'touched up'. I also put up the album of our picts and movies of Evey from July 5 to 22, if you want to see more than what I've posted.

I've put a couple of photos from the photo shoot here with this blog post. I also put a pict of Mommy and Evey and one of her in her 'BYOB' - Brying Your Own Bottle onsie from Aunty Heather and Uncle Tony. I also put a movie of her playing the piano, one of her doing some tummy time and one of her in her jumparoo.
She loves everybody and hopes everybody can come by and visit her again real soon. :D

4 comments:
Such a cutie sticking her tongue out, Owen would rather suck his lips in to make faces. The family pictures came out great. Looking forward to visiting all of you at New Year's, maybe she'll be walking by then to give Owen a run for his money.
These pictures are beautiful! I especially love the piano clip. Evey is such a talent. You are a beautiful family. Whenever I want to feel happy I look at the blog. Thank you for doing this since I cannot be there in person.
Ohhh sweet angel face. You get more beautiful every day. You have good looking parents to thank for that, and aunts too of course (it's all in the mitochondria), your little smile brightens my day. I have pictures of you all over my desk and my friend Josh and lindsay agree you are the sweetest little girl ever. Keep up the great photo shoots Kris, they are awesome! Keep your guitar tuned for rock band john, for when we all get to play together again. Maybe we can get angel face to sing a few chords too when she isn't dominating the keyboard.
Love you all, talk soon
she loves the singing.
I keep the guitars in a low-humidity walk in display area, so they stay tuned pretty well, but I will check them before you get here ;)
Post a Comment